- 1 Did Alec Guiness see The Phantom Menace?
- 2 How much did Alec Guinness get paid for Star Wars?
- 3 How did they get Alec Guinness to say Rey?
- 4 How old is Alec Guinness in Star Wars?
- 5 Does Alec Guinness hate Star Wars?
- 6 Do Star Wars actors get royalties?
- 7 Who is the richest Star Wars actor?
- 8 Who got paid the most in Star Wars?
- 9 When did Alec Guinness die?
- 10 What age did Vader die?
- 11 Why is Obi-Wan so old?
Did Alec Guiness see The Phantom Menace?
Yeah he saw it. Told me Lucas was out of his Gord or something like that.
How much did Alec Guinness get paid for Star Wars?
According to The Richest, Guinness‘ deal included 2.25 percent of the movie’s profits. This netted him a cool $3.3 million for the first movie and approximately $50 million overall. Not too shabby for a few months of filming. Still, the money wasn’t enough to make him a true fan of the series.
How did they get Alec Guinness to say Rey?
They found a, they got a line of him as Alec Obi-Wan Kenobi saying “afraid” and they just cut the “a” and the “d” off and they got that “Rey” and then they used that. So Alec Guinness is saying “Rey” and then I say “these are your first steps.”
How old is Alec Guinness in Star Wars?
While dishing on the series, McGregor discussed how he is now much closer in age to Alec Guinness in the original Star Wars movie in 1977. The legendary actor was 62 years old during the production of A New Hope.
Does Alec Guinness hate Star Wars?
In doing so, Star Wars launched the acting careers of Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, and Harrison Ford. Amid this cast of newcomers though was Alec Guinness as the wise old Jedi, Obi-Wan Kenobi. As discussed in the latest Screen Rant video, Guinness hated working on the film and his chief complaint was Lucas’ dialogue.
Do Star Wars actors get royalties?
Thanks to his iconic role as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Alec Guinness’ heirs are still earning millions of dollars from Star Wars to this day. How is this possible? Dennis van Thal, Alec Guinness’s agent at the time, struck a deal in which Guinness would receive two percent of all gross royalties paid to George Lucas.
Who is the richest Star Wars actor?
Top 8 Richest Star Wars Actors
- Daisy Ridley Net Worth: $6.5 million.
- Mark Hamill Net Worth: $20 million.
- Ewan McGregor Net Worth: $25 million.
- Keira Knightley Net Worth: $60 million.
- Natalie Portman Net Worth: $62 million.
- Harrison Ford Net Worth: $230 million.
- Liam Neeson Net Worth: $145 million.
- Samuel L.
Who got paid the most in Star Wars?
We’ve Ranked The Most Popular Star Wars Actors, By Salary
- 1 Alec Guinness ($3.3 Million) Via ComicBook.com.
- 2 Felicity Jones ($1 Million Plus) Via GeeksOfDoom.com.
- 3 Adam Driver ($750,000) Via DigitalSpy.com.
- 4 Oscar Isaac ($750,000) Via PinkNews.co.uk.
- 5 Mark Hamill ($650,000)
- 6 Daisy Ridley ($100,000-$300,000)
- 7 John Boyega ($100,000-$300,000)
- 8 Anthony Daniels ($180,995)
When did Alec Guinness die?
Alec Guinness, in full Sir Alec Guinness, original name Alec Guinness de Cuffe, (born April 2, 1914, London, England—died August 5, 2000, Midhurst, West Sussex), British actor famous for the variety and excellence of his stage and screen characterizations.
What age did Vader die?
Originally Answered: How old was Darth Vader when he died? He was 9 years old in The Phantom Menace, which takes place 32 years before A New Hope. Return of the Jedi takes place 4 years after A New Hope. Therefore, he was 45 years old when he died.
Why is Obi-Wan so old?
Returning the original point: Obi–Wan has aged so badly because he’s using a mass-scale Jedi illusion or mind-trick (or something similar) to block Vader from sensing Luke and himself on Tatooine. The constant years of using the force at a high level is literally killing him.