- 1 Why did PewDiePie get so many subscribers?
- 2 Did PewDiePie get 100 million subs first?
- 3 Who was the first YouTuber with 50 million subscribers?
- 4 Did PewDiePie sell his 50 million play button?
- 5 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 6 Is PewDiePie a Millionaire?
- 7 Is PewDiePie losing popularity?
- 8 Who hit 100ml SUBS first?
- 9 Did T-Series use sub bots?
- 10 Who is No 1 YouTuber in world?
- 11 Is gold play button real gold?
- 12 What is the highest play button?
- 13 Is there a play button for 100 subscribers?
- 14 Did PewDiePie actually sell his ruby play button?
- 15 What did PewDiePie get 100 mil?
Why did PewDiePie get so many subscribers?
He made funny gameplay content when that genre was underserved. Through this, he built a large audience. At some point, YouTube would suggest channels to subscribe to for new accounts. This was around the time where pewdiepie was the #1 channel anyways, through this he got a huge boost in subscribers.
Did PewDiePie get 100 million subs first?
More good news for you PewDiePie fans. While T-Series may have been the first YouTube channel to 100 million subscribers, PewDiePie is the fastest channel to 100 million subscribers. PewDiePie, Felix, 100 million congratulations on your success, on what must be the single greatest week of your entire life.
Who was the first YouTuber with 50 million subscribers?
The first receiver of the award was PewDiePie who actually coined the term “Ruby Play Button” which would remain the name of this award for several years. He reached 50 million subscribers in December 2016 and later claimed his play button.
After having his home robbed, Pewdiepie got rid of loads of his YouTube memorabilia, and now it’s being sold on eBay for thousands!
Who is the richest YouTuber?
So you can gather a little inspiration, here are 10 of the highest paid YouTubers in the world in order and from every niche.
- Jeffree Star.
- DanTDM (Daniel Middleton)
- PewDiePie (Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg)
- VanossGaming (Evan Fong)
- 8. Logan Paul.
- Markiplier (Mark Edward Fischbach)
- Jake Paul. Earnings: $11.5 million.
Is PewDiePie a Millionaire?
As of 2021, PewDiePie’s net worth is estimated to be $40 million. Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, who is famously known by his online pseudonym PewDiePie, is a Swedish YouTuber. He’s also the most subscribed-to channel on YouTube.
|Net Worth:||$40 Million|
Is PewDiePie losing popularity?
More videos on YouTube. Felix “PewDiePie” Kjellberg is ending 2019 with a couple of major decisions: he plans to take a small break from YouTube in 2020, and he’s wiped out his popular Twitter account, losing its 19.3 million followers in the process.
Who hit 100ml SUBS first?
PewDiePie vs T-Series
|PewDiePie in 2019 T-Series’ logo|
|Date||August 2018 – April 2019|
|Outcome||T-Series overtook PewDiePie as the most subscribed channel on YouTube and became the first channel to reach 100 million subscribers.|
Did T-Series use sub bots?
No, T–Series is not using sub bots.
Who is No 1 YouTuber in world?
Now, he is the most subscribed Youtuber in the world.
The Golden Play Button at 1 million Subscribers, made out of gold-plated brass. This award is in the shape of a play button triangle, excluding the metal casing. The Custom Play Button at 50 million Subscribers.
- The Silver Creator Award, for channels that reach or surpass 100,000 subscribers.
- The Gold Creator Award, for channels that reach or surpass one million subscribers.
- The Diamond Creator Award, for channels that reach or surpass ten million subscribers.
Some creators have claimed that they received a bronze play button after reaching 100 subscribers, but they made this button themselves. While you do not get a bronze play button at 100 subscribers, you do become eligible to create a custom URL for your channel, which is arguably more useful to your channel’s success.
No. PewDiePie likes to joke around. He did not sell his ruby play button.
What did PewDiePie get 100 mil?
Although T-Series beat the 29-year-old – real name Felix Kjellberg – to the punch on the 100 million mark, he received his Custom Play Button way back in 2016, with it being moulded into the shape of his channel’s logo – a red ‘brofist’.