- 1 Why YouTube is not working in my phone?
- 2 Why is YouTube not working on my iPhone?
- 3 Why any video is not playing in my phone?
- 4 Is YouTube currently down?
- 5 What do you do when YouTube isn’t working?
- 6 Why is 720p not working on YouTube?
- 7 Why does my YouTube say something went wrong?
- 8 What do you do when your iPhone won’t play videos?
- 9 Why is my YouTube not working on Safari?
- 10 How do I clear cache on my phone?
- 11 How can I update my phone?
- 12 How do I fix corrupted videos on my Android?
- 13 Is Google currently down?
- 14 Is YouTube banned in India?
Why YouTube is not working in my phone?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
Why is YouTube not working on my iPhone?
In most of the cases, a poor network connection is the cause of the “YouTube won’t play on iPhone/iPad” issue. You can simply turn off your WiFi network connection and then turn it on again or reset network settings on your iOS device by going to Settings > General > Reset and clicking Reset Network Settings.
Why any video is not playing in my phone?
There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on Android phone such as: Your video is corrupt. Your mobile SD card is corrupt. You downloaded an untrusted software/app.
Is YouTube currently down?
Youtube.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Youtube.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
What do you do when YouTube isn’t working?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why is 720p not working on YouTube?
Youtube did not remove 720p and 1080p as some videos can be still played in 720p and 1080p format. It might also be the case that you might not view it in 720p and 1080p is because of heavy data traffic generated due to lockdown.
Why does my YouTube say something went wrong?
YouTube allows users to watch videos without logging into the website. Something went wrong YouTube error while trying to sign in. This error occurs while accessing the YouTube account via the web browser. The error can occur due to multiple reasons, including an outdated web browser or Google account issues.
What do you do when your iPhone won’t play videos?
Troubleshoot iPhone Won’t Play Videos Problems on Apps and Safari
- Perform a Reboot. There are various indescribable problems that can be solved with a simple reboot.
- Repair Corrupted/Damaged Video.
- Free up iPhone Memory.
- Clear App Caches/Cookies/History/Data.
- Update or Reinstall Apps.
- Restore to Factory Settings.
Why is my YouTube not working on Safari?
It is highly likely that this issue is caused by Safari extensions or something saved in your cache or browser data. We can test to see if an extension is causing the problem by turning on Private Browsing On your Mac, open Safari. Choose File > New Private Window. This will open a new Private Browsing window.
How do I clear cache on my phone?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More.
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
How can I update my phone?
How do I update my Android ™?
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
How do I fix corrupted videos on my Android?
3. Repair MP4 videos by using VLC Media Player
- Transfer the damaged MP4 file from your Android phone to computer.
- Change the file extension from. mp4 to.
- Now open this AVI file in VLC Media Player.
- Click to follow Tools > Preference>Input & Codecs.
- Go to Damagedor incomplete AVI file.
- Click Save.
Is Google currently down?
Google.com is UP and reachable by us. The above graph displays service status activity for Google.com over the last 10 automatic checks. The blue bar displays the response time, which is better when smaller. If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline.
Is YouTube banned in India?
China and India – Finally, China and India currently have no active ban on YouTube, but both states have on occasions threatened to block the video sharing website; India because of a video clip mocking Gandhi, and China because of their general policy of banning, well, all kinds of stuff.